GYMNASTICS SCANDAL ROUND-UP:
- Kathie Klages only got 90 days in jail for lying to police during the Nassar investigation.
- Daniel Witenstein, the owner of Arizona Sunrays, has been added to USAG's list of permanently ineligible members.
- Diana Teodoru is now speaking up about the abuse she endured training in the Romanian system.
- Former Texas Dreams gymnast Ashton Kim tweeted a letter she sent to Kim Zmeskal and Chris Burdette.
- In a public letter, the Dutch Gymnastics Federation urged the FIG to hold a symposium to address the culture of abuse in the sport.
- Kennedy Baker also tweeted letters about her times at Texas Dreams and the University of Florida.
In other news: